This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address fall on the same day. As Air America Radio pointed out, "It is an ironic juxtaposition: one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, and the other involves a rodent."
I have much more to blog on, but no time too do it right now.
Just remember this:
- Alito...Bad, vote in November.
- NSA Spying...Bad, the "I" word.
- Fix the PATRIOT Act...Good, stand with Feingold on this.
- Extend the PATRIOT Act another 6 weeks...okay for now, but get ready to fight.
- Reauthorize the Voting Rights Act, this will take an entire blog on itself.
- Doyle a Racist??? Are you f**king kidding me??? This story last week was so outrageous that I couldn't even get myself to comment rationally on it. Clearly, I need more time...
- Green Bay and the 8th Congressional District race...stay tuned this one's gonna be fun...
Keep checking up on me. I'll be posting a whole lot in the next few weeks and all of the above will be included in the topics.